Updated: 17 March 2023
The wellbeing of all QPAC visitors, artists and staff is our priority and with this in mind we encourage you to read through the following information about our health and safety measures prior to your visit.
In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all visitors enter QPAC at their own risk. Whilst QPAC has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering QPAC all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including through consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend the centre.
Washing hands is known to preventing the spread of common illnesses and we encourage you to use one of the many hand sanitisation stations that are conveniently placed across our building.
We strongly encourage you to always use handrails when using stairs and to use an elevator if you have difficulty using stairs.
Things we need you to do
- Observe physical distancing where possible when moving about in the foyers and public areas of the venue.
- Face masks are not mandatory in our foyers and theatres, however patrons are welcome to wear a mask at our venue if they choose to do so.
- Please pay by card wherever possible to avoid handling cash
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts
- Option to present your ticket on your phone
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
Familiarise yourself with QPAC for your next visit with information about venues, ticket sales, restaurants, bars, parking & activities.
For over three decades, QPAC has been dedicated to enriching lives and nourishing the creative spirit.
Support QPAC to help nurture and celebrate Queensland's rich artistic heritage while fostering innovation and creativity for the future.
At QPAC we believe that art has the ability to inspire, transform, and connect communities, and we are committed to making the arts accessible to all.