Terms and Conditions of QPAC Membership Gift Voucher
By purchasing or redeeming a QPAC Membership Gift Voucher, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The gift voucher may be redeemed up to three (3) years from the date of purchase.
- The gift voucher may be redeemed for a 12 month QPAC membership, at the level of membership stipulated in the voucher. Membership may be upgraded from Silver to Gold simply by paying the difference upon redeeming the gift voucher.
- The membership is subject to the Terms and Conditions of QPAC Membership.
- The gift voucher may not be redeemed for cash or for any other goods or services, including tickets, food and beverages or merchandise.
- The gift voucher is non-transferable and non-refundable, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
- Lost or stolen vouchers may not be replaced or refunded.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
Find out more about QPAC, its policies, its strategic plan and annual reports.
Meet the creative powerhouse behind QPAC - a diverse, passionate team dedicated to bringing world-class performances to life.
At QPAC we believe that art has the ability to inspire, transform, and connect communities, and we are committed to making the arts accessible to all.
Dive into QPAC's Newsroom and uncover the stories that make us Queensland's cultural heartbeat.