- Connecting safely at QPAC
Depending on current Queensland Health guidelines QPAC’s theatre capacities may vary and there may be patrons occupying the seats directly beside, behind or in front of you during a performance.
Masks are mandatory for anyone 12 years+ and we also recommend that children wear masks where possible. Please bring your own mask with you to the theatre.
For contact tracing purposes we are using the Check In Qld app and encourage all patrons to download the app and fill in their details and those of their guests prior to visiting QPAC. The wellbeing of all visitors, artists and staff is our priority.
Information on this page is subject to change and will be updated accordingly in line with government guidelines.
If any of the following apply to you or any member of your booking party, you or they must not come to QPAC.
- Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
- Diagnosed as having COVID-19
- You have experienced symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days
- You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You or a member or your household has been in close contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 14 days
If these apply to you or any member of your booking party, please contact QTIX to arrange a refund for that ticket. You can contact QTIX on 136 246 Monday to Saturday, 9am to 8:30pm (AEST), Sunday 2 hours prior to show start time. Refunds will not apply if the ticket holder attends the venue, displays these symptoms and is asked to leave. Check our Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
For contact tracing purposes we are using the Check In Qld
app and encourage you to download the app prior to attending performances at QPAC if you haven’t done so already.
We recommend adding your details and those of your guests before arriving at QPAC. You can add extra guest details through the ‘Frequent Guests’ section accessed by the menu at the top left corner of the app. When you arrive at QPAC, all you’ll be required to do is scan the unique QR Code for your theatre and show our staff you’ve checked in.
Google Play Store Apple App Store
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts
- Option to present your ticket on your phone
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- As physical distancing is not always possible masks are a requirement of entry. Please bring your own mask with you.
- There may be patrons occupying the seats directly beside, behind or in front of you during a performance. As physical distancing is not always possible in our theatres and foyers, masks are a requirement of entry for anyone 12 years+ and we also recommend that children wear masks where possible. Please bring your own mask with you.
- Limit of two people per lift (unless you are part of the same group)
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in foyers, allowing 1.5m distancing
- One-way traffic routing, with separate entry and exit points, in foyers and venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing
- It is a condition of entry to QPAC that all patrons provide contact tracing details. To save time, download the Check In Qld app prior to your next visit and add your details as well as those of your guests. On arrival, you can scan our unique QR code via the app at any of our theatres or food and beverage outlets. You will then need to show QPAC staff your completed check in on entry
- Observe physical distancing where possible in the foyers and public areas of the venue
- As physical distancing is not always possible in our theatres and foyers, masks are a requirement of entry for anyone 12 years+ and we also recommend that children wear masks where possible. Please bring your own mask with you.
- If you’re unwell, stay home and contact our QTIX team 136 246 to arrange a refund if you cannot attend because you’re unwell
- Please download the Check In Qld app to enable us to collect your contact tracing details in a safe, secure and convenient manner
- Please pay by card wherever possible to avoid handling cash
- Contact details for guests will be only used if required for contact tracing
- Vulnerable patrons are advised to seek medical advice before attending
- Please see our Conditions of Entry
In accordance with our Conditions of Entry, all visitors enter QPAC at their own risk. Whilst QPAC has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering QPAC all visitors acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All visitors are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including through consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend the centre.