Memberships purchased on and after 1 November 2015
1. Membership begins immediately after QPAC receives your Membership fee and runs for 1 year.
2. Membership is not transferable.
3. Your Membership fee is non-refundable, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Benefits: QPAC Members
4. QPAC Members receive:
- pre-sale information for all "QPAC presents" performances;
- pre-sale information for other performances at QPAC, subject to availability;
- a waiver of the transaction fee for all QPAC bookings made:
> online: by a logged-in Member;
> over the telephone: upon provision of your name and identification as a Member; and
> at the box office: upon presentation of your Membership card or name and identification as a Member;
- a 10% discount on meals for you and one guest from the following QPAC venues upon presentation of your Membership card:
> The Lyrebird;
> The Café;
> The Bistro; and
> Russell Street Wine Bar
- $4.50 off pre-paid car parking one car per performance (subject to change if price of parking changes); and
- access to a dedicated Members' telephone booking line.
Benefits: QPAC Gold Members
5. QPAC Gold Members receive:
- all of the benefits provided to QPAC Members (set out in paragraph 4 above); and
- 1 year digital subscription to The Courier-Mail Plus Club (see The Courier-Mail website for details)
- 2 free drink vouchers per year.
Changes to Benefits
6. QPAC may, in its absolute discretion, change any or all of the benefits offered to QPAC Members. However, the benefits offered at the time a Membership is purchased will continue for the duration of that Membership and any changes will take effect upon renewal of Membership.
10. QTIX Ticketing Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of tickets.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
12. If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
13. QPAC reserves the right to cancel a membership if it forms the reasonable view that the member has resold tickets in violation of clause 30 (No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales) of the QTIX Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Find out more about QPAC, its policies, its strategic plan and annual reports.
Meet the creative powerhouse behind QPAC - a diverse, passionate team dedicated to bringing world-class performances to life.
At QPAC we believe that art has the ability to inspire, transform, and connect communities, and we are committed to making the arts accessible to all.
Dive into QPAC's Newsroom and uncover the stories that make us Queensland's cultural heartbeat.