Masks are strongly recommended for all patrons in our foyers and theatres. Please bring your own mask with you.Hide
Memberships purchased on and after 1 November 2015
1. Membership begins immediately after QPAC receives your Membership fee and runs for 1 year.
2. Membership is not transferable.
3. Your Membership fee is non-refundable, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Benefits: QPAC Members
4. QPAC Members receive:
Benefits: QPAC Gold Members
5. QPAC Gold Members receive:
Changes to Benefits
6. QPAC may, in its absolute discretion, change any or all of the benefits offered to QPAC Members. However, the benefits offered at the time a Membership is purchased will continue for the duration of that Membership and any changes will take effect upon renewal of Membership.
10. QTIX Ticketing Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of tickets.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
12. If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
13. QPAC reserves the right to cancel a membership if it forms the reasonable view that the member has resold tickets in violation of clause 30 (No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales) of the QTIX Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
We pay our respects to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ancestors of this land, their spirits and their legacy. The foundations laid by these ancestors - our First Nations Peoples - gives strength, inspiration and courage to current and future generations, both Indigenous and non-Indigenous, towards creating a better Queensland. Queensland Government’s RAP Acknowledgment of Country