Discover what’s on at QPAC, from musicals, dance, ballet,…
The Grand Reopening Tour
Postmodern Jukebox makes its grand return! The famed time-twisting musical collective that puts pop music in a time-machine will bring The Grand Reopening Tour to QPAC in March 2022.
Early last year, the pop-jazz phenomenon set out to celebrate a new-millennium Roaring 20s, promising audiences across Australia and the rest of the world “the most sensational ’20s party this side of The Great Gatsby.”
Well, we all know what happened next. Just seven dates into the Welcome to the Twenties 2.0 global tour, PMJ creator Scott Bradlee pulled the tour off the road and made the decision to postpone the remaining dates, many of them sold out, as a global pandemic took its toll, silencing live music for more than a year.
Now, the wait is finally over, and Postmodern Jukebox is set to make the ’20s roar again! The Grand Reopening Tour will see PMJ thrill audiences once more with unique renditions of modern music's biggest hits in the classic styles of bygone eras.
As always with PMJ’s dazzling live shows, The Grand Reopening Tour will feature an ensemble of multi-talented singers and musicians, bringing Bradlee's generation-spanning arrangements alive night after night.
“Music has served such a valuable function of inspiring us and reminding us of our shared humanity throughout history, and there's simply no substitute for gathering together to experience such a powerful force live.” Scott Bradlee
Connecting safely at QPAC
QPAC is currently operating at 100% capacityi under a COVID Safe Plan approved by Queensland Health. masks are a requirement of entry to be worn at all times until otherwise advised. Please bring your own mask with you. For contact tracing purposes we are using the Check In Qld app and encourage all patrons to download the app and fill out their details prior to attending performances at QPAC. Find out more.
The Safest Way to Buy!
QTIX is the official ticketing service for QPAC and Postmodern Jukebox. Selected packages are sold through authorised resellers only. Any tickets purchased through unauthorised sales channels may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission. Unauthorised sales channels include Viagogo, eBay and Gumtree. Read more about purchasing tickets online.
Presented by TEG Dainty
A transaction fee of $7.20 applies per transaction. Selected ticket delivery methods may incur an additional charge. The minimum price listed may be available for selected performances only. Please see the event calendar when booking for the available date(s) and time(s) of this performance.
VIP Package Terms and Conditions
• VIP Packages DO NOT Include event entry, tickets to the event must be purchased separately.
• VIP tickets are open to all ages. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Information will be sent to the e-mail address provided at the time of purchase. If you do not receive an e-mail a few days prior to the event, please contact email@example.com.
• Please note that all VIP purchasers will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail 3 to 5 days prior to the actual show date with additional details specific to their package schedule and instructions.
• There are no refunds or exchanges on packages for change of mind. All sales are final
• All merchandise will be collected on site on the day of the show unless otherwise noted
• All VIP programs & times may vary market-by-market and are subject to modification at any time for any reason
• All events, dates, venue, party, merchandise, and amenities are subject to change and cancellation at any time at our sole discretion
• The artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase which may result in undelivered product