Join now for exclusive events, priority booking, discounts…
In line with the current COVID lockdown, QPAC is closed until further notice. All patrons holding tickets to cancelled or rescheduled events will be contacted directly via email.Hide
Social Media Posts – Terms and Conditions
By posting text, images, photographs, films or other audio, visual or audio-visual recordings or any other content (Content) on QPAC’s social media page, you irrevocably agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You warrant that you own the Content and all necessary intellectual property and other rights (including copyright and performers’ rights) and have all required licences, permissions and consents necessary to grant the licence, permission and consent set out in paragraphs 2 to 4 below.
3. You grant QPAC a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, royalty-free licence to use, disclose, show, exhibit, broadcast, live-stream, transmit, print or otherwise communicate to the public the Content in any or all formats and media, as representations, reproductions or adaptations either complete or in part, alone or in conjunction with any wording or drawing or other addition, including (without limitation) on QPAC’s website or social media sites or QPAC publications for any purpose, without the need for any further licence, consent or permission or payment of any remuneration, residuals, royalties or other payment.
4. You consent to QPAC, its licensees and assigns and any person authorised by QPAC performing any activity which would otherwise infringe moral rights in the Content.
5. You release and discharge QPAC from any and all claims, demands, causes of action that you may have now or in the future arising out of QPAC’s use of the Content.
6. You will indemnify QPAC, its members, officers and employees against all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including legal fees), and expenses relating to any allegation or third party legal proceeding to the extent claiming that QPAC’s use of the Content infringes or violates the third party’s intellectual property, moral, contractual or any other rights.
We pay our respects to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ancestors of this land, their spirits and their legacy. The foundations laid by these ancestors - our First Nations Peoples - gives strength, inspiration and courage to current and future generations, both Indigenous and non-Indigenous, towards creating a better Queensland. Queensland Government’s RAP Acknowledgment of Country