Digital Stage Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This competition is conducted by Queensland Performing Arts Trust trading as Queensland Performing Arts Centre, ABN 13 967 571 128, of corner Grey and Melbourne Streets, South Bank Qld 4101 (QPAC).
- Entrants must be a resident in Australia.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 on the date of entry.
- Entrants must not be:
- a Board member, director, officer or employees of QPAC or any entity associated with the competition (including any prize suppliers); or
- a member of the immediate family of any of the above.
- QPAC may, in its absolute discretion:
- refuse to enter an illegible entry into the competition;
- require an entrant to provide evidence of eligibility (including, without limitation, photographic identification) before awarding a prize; and
- refuse to award a prize to an entrant who does not provide evidence of eligibility to QPAC’s satisfaction.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Entrants may only enter in their own name.
- An eligible person may enter the competition by filling in all details on the online entry form via the entry link on the competition webpage or via the Digital Stage emails.
- Only 1 entry is permitted per subscriber. QPAC will not accept any additional entries.
- All entries become the property of QPAC.
- QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to enter incomplete, damaged or illegible entries into the competition.
- QPAC does not take any responsibility or accept any liability for any lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entry forms.
- QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, prohibit further participation in this competition by and/or refuse to award any prize to any person who:
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition;
- acts in violation of these conditions or in breach of law;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- acts in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of QPAC and the suppliers of any prizes.
- The Competition opens at 9am AEST on Monday, 1 May 2023.
- The Competition closes at 5pm AEST on Friday, 26 May 2023. Entries received by QPAC after this date will not be accepted.
- The Competition will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Monday, 5 June 2023.
- There will be no elimination round.
- The winner will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
Access to one (1) free rental of the winner’s choice on Digital Stage (Total Value $25 AUD). Rental period is 14 days. Winner must choose from a rental that is live at the time of the survey’s closure on Friday, 26 May 2023. Winner must create a free Digital Stage account, using the same email address provided in the competition, to redeem the prize.
- The prize value set out above is correct at the time of publication.
- QPAC is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any variation in prize values.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prizes are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other prize or transferable to any other person. QPAC will not substitute, replace or refund prizes.
- QPAC is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners (and any accompanying guests) in taking their prize. The winners (and any accompanying guests) are responsible for all additional costs and arrangements associated with using their prize (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, transfers, insurance, spending money, drinks, meals, gratuities, service charges, booking changes, optional extras and applicable tax).
- The prizes remain the property of QPAC and/or any prize supplier until collected by the winner.
- QPAC will notify winner via email.
- QPAC will not publish the results.
- QPAC’s decision of the results is final. QPAC will not enter into any correspondence with entrants regarding the results.
- Winners are responsible for claiming their prize.
- In order to claim and collect their prize and as a condition of their prize being awarded, winners must, if required by QPAC or any prize supplier:
- show photographic identification.
- sign (and have any accompanying guests sign) and return a release and indemnity in the form provided by QPAC or the prize supplier.
- Prizes will be redrawn if:
- QPAC is unable to contact the winner; or
- QPAC refuses to award the prize to the winner (in accordance with these terms and conditions).
- If a redraw is necessary, it will be drawn at the Queensland Performing Arts Centre on Friday, 16 June 2023.
- Prizes that remain unclaimed or uncollected will be dealt with as follows:
- any tickets or other items that have expired or perished will not be replaced, exchanged, refunded or redrawn; and
- Redraw winners will be notified within 2 days of the redraw.
- QPAC may enter information, including personal information, provided in entries into QPAC’s database and use the information for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes.
- By entering the competition, you consent to QPAC’s collection and use of your personal information as described above.
- QPAC is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage or injury suffered or sustained by any person, arising directly or indirectly, through any act, omission (whether negligent or otherwise), out of or in connection with the competition or any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law.
An Evening with Sam HeughanRent NowDigital Stage
Spend a glorious evening with award-winning actor Sam Heughan, as he recounts his journey of self-discovery along the West Highland Way.
In Conversation with Michael BallRent NowDigital Stage
Spend a magical evening with musical theatre star and Olivier Award winner Michael Ball in conversation.
Spirit of Christmas on Digital Stage24 Dec 2023, 5pm AESTDigital Stage
Join us online this Christmas Eve for QPAC’s Spirit of Christmas, only available on Digital Stage!
An Evening with Hugh BonnevilleRent NowDigital Stage
Join Hugh Bonneville as he shares compelling stories and anecdotes from his life and career.
Dead Puppet Society The Wider Earth by David MortonRent NowDigital Stage
An ensemble cast, remarkable puppetry and cinematic projections. Don't miss this gripping tale behind one of the most important discoveries in history.
‘I Remember it Well’ with Dame Judi DenchRent NowDigital Stage
Join Dame Judi Dench and her friend Gyles Brandreth on a roller-coaster trip down memory lane.
Capricorn by Aidan RowlingsonRent NowDigital Stage
Explore the tumultuous love story of Sam and Ally in this gripping play that delves into the complexities of relationships, love, and loss.
Dead Puppet Society Ishmael by David MortonRent NowDigital Stage
Experience 'Ishmael' now on Digital Stage, a captivating space odyssey intertwining a climate refugee's fate with Captain Ahab's obsession.
Dead Puppet Society and Legs On The Wall's Holding Achilles by David MortonRent NowDigital Stage
Discover unique perspective on the Trojan War, highlighting the bond between Achilles and Patroclus. With a haunting live score by Montaigne.
Carnival of the Animals by CircaRent NowDigital Stage
Experience a thrilling circus and music spectacle inspired by Camille Saint-Saëns. Go on a whimsical journey through the animal kingdom.
Changing the ConversationWatch NowDigital Stage
Explore the conversation' with Multicultural Australia – thought-provoking discussions on multiculturalism and societal unity with leading voices from various fields.
London Symphony Orchestra In Conversation with Sir Simon RattleWatch NowDigital Stage
Join London Symphony Orchestra Music Director conductor, Sir Simon Rattle in conversation with Martin Buzacott.