By entering the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
This competition is conducted by Queensland Performing Arts Trust trading as Queensland Performing Arts Centre, ABN 13 967 571 128, of corner Grey and Melbourne Streets, South Bank Qld 4101 (QPAC).
This competition is the Official Aladdin the Musical Digital Lottery (Lottery) and is conducted with The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd (Disney).
1) One (1) prize (Prize), comprising of the opportunity to purchase two tickets (Tickets) to the Aladdin The Musical at Queensland Performing Arts Centre at the discounted value, (Value: $100.00).
2) Limit 2 tickets at the discounted rate may be purchased per winner.
3) The Prize is non-transferable.
4) Not all seats are available for as part of this offer. Some dates may be unavailable and other restrictions may apply. Dates, times, prices, and cast subject to change without notice.
5) The value of the Tickets set out above are the discounted values of the Tickets and are correct at the time of publication.
6) QPAC is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any variation in Ticket values.
7) The offer is not valid on prior purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offer.
8) The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable for any other prize or transferable to any other person. QPAC will not substitute, replace or refund Prizes/Tickets.
9) QPAC is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners (and any accompanying guests) in taking their Prize and attending the show. The winners (and any accompanying guests) are responsible for all additional costs and arrangements associated with using their Prize/Tickets (including but not limited to travel, accommodation, transfers, insurance, spending money, drinks, meals, gratuities, service charges, booking changes, optional extras and applicable tax). QPAC recommends that the winners (and any accompanying guests) obtain travel insurance.
10) The Tickets remain the property of QPAC until the Prize is redeemed and the Tickets are purchased by the winner.
11) Entrants must be 18 years of age.
12) Entrants must not be:
a) Board member, director, officer or employees of QPAC, Disney, or any entity associated or sub contracted by these organisations or associated with the lottery; or
b) a member of the immediate family of any of the above.
13) QPAC may, in its absolute discretion:
a) refuse to enter an illegible entry into the lottery;
b) require an entrant to provide evidence of eligibility (including, without limitation, government-issued photographic identification) before awarding a Prize or allowing Ticket collection; and
c) refuse to award a Prize and provide the Tickets to an entrant who does not provide evidence of eligibility to QPAC’s satisfaction.
14) Entry to the lottery is free.
15) Entrants may only enter in their own name.
16) An eligible person may enter the lottery by completing the form on www.qpac.com.au/competitions/aladdin-lottery/
17) Only 1 entry is permitted per person, per performance.
18) QPAC will not accept any additional entries.
19) All entries become the property of QPAC.
20) QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, refuse to enter incomplete, damaged or illegible entries into the lottery.
21) QPAC does not take any responsibility or accept any liability for any lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entry forms.
22) QPAC may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, prohibit further participation in this lottery by and/or refuse to award any prize to any person who:
a) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the lottery;
b) acts in violation of these conditions or in breach of law;
c) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
d) acts in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of QPAC or Disney.
23) For each performance that is part Lottery, entries will open approximately two weeks before the week of the relevant performance, at midday each Wednesday and closing at 11:59am on the Tuesday of the following week.
24) Entries will be drawn each Wednesday after entries have closed and winners will be notified on the following Thursday. Only one entry per performance will be accepted by each entrant. Multiple entries for a single performance from a single entrant will result in disqualification.
25) Lottery Schedule
|Draw||Entries Open||First Performance||Last Performance||Entries Close||Drawn||Winners contacted||Redemption starts||Redemption ends|
|1||Wed 28 Feb||Wed 14 Mar||Sun 18 Mar||Tue 06 Mar||Wed 07 Mar||Thu 08 Mar||Thu 08 Mar 12:00pm||Sat 10 Mar 12:00pm|
|2||Wed 07 Mar||Wed 21 Mar||Sun 25 Mar||Tue 13 Mar||Wed 14 Mar||Thu 15 Mar||Thu 15 Mar 12:00pm||Sat 17 Mar 12:00pm|
|3||Wed 14 Mar||Tue 27 Mar||Sun 01 Apr||Tue 20 Mar||Wed 21 Mar||Thu 22 Mar||Thu 22 Mar 12:00pm||Sat 24 Mar 12:00pm|
|4||Wed 21 Mar||Wed 04 Apr||Sun 08 Apr||Tue 27 Mar||Wed 28 Mar||Thu 29 Mar||Thu 29 Mar 12:00pm||Sat 31 Mar 12:00pm|
|5||Wed 28 Mar||Tue 10 Apr||Sun 15 Apr||Tue 03 Apr||Wed 04 Apr||Thu 05 Apr||Thu 05 Mar 12:00pm||Sat 07 Apr 12:00pm|
|6||Wed 04 Apr||Wed 18 Apr||Sun 22 Apr||Tue 10 Apr||Wed 11 Apr||Thu 12 Apr||Thu 12 Apr 12:00pm||Sat 14 Apr 12:00pm|
|7||Wed 11 Apr||Wed 25 Apr||Sun 29 Apr||Tue 17 Apr||Wed 18 Apr||Thu 19 Apr||Thu 19 Apr 12:00pm||Sat 21 Apr 12:00pm|
|8||Wed 18 Apr||Wed 02 May||Sun 06 May||Tue 24 Apr||Wed 25 Apr||Thu 26 Apr||Thu 26 Apr 12:00pm||Sat 28 Apr 12:00pm|
|9||Wed 25 Apr||Wed 09 May||Sun 13 May||Tue 01 May||Wed 02 May||Thu 03 May||Thu 03 May 12:00pm||Sat 05 May 12:00pm|
|10||Wed 02 May||Wed 16 May||Sun 20 May||Tue 08 May||Wed 09 May||Thu 10 May||Thu 10 May 12:00pm||Sat 12 May 12:00pm|
|11||Wed 09 May||Wed 23 May||Sun 27 May||Tue 15 May||Wed 16 May||Thu 17 May||Thu 17 May 12:00pm||Sat 19 May 12:00pm|
|12||Wed 16 May||Wed 29 May||Sun 03 Jun||Tue 22 May||Wed 23 May||Thu 24 May||Thu 24 May 12:00pm||Sat 26 May 12:00pm|
26) The winner/s will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries.
27) QPAC will notify winners via Email as per the lottery schedule.
28) QPAC will not publish the results.
29) QPAC's decision of the results is final. QPAC will not enter into any correspondence with entrants regarding the results.
Prize Redemption and Ticket Collection
30) Winners are responsible for claiming their Prize by using the redemption code emailed to them.
31) Tickets must be purchased within allotted time period notified to the winner by email.
32) In order to claim the Prize and collect their Tickets, winners must show government-issued photographic identification which matches the name on the entry. This must be provided at the time the prize is collected from the QPAC box office. Otherwise, the tickets will be charged at full price.
33) If the Prize is not redeemed and the Tickets purchased within the allotted timeframe, the Tickets will be released for general sale.
34) Prizes will not be redrawn.
35) If the winner has not purchased the Tickets using the discounted rate by midday of the Saturday following their email notification, the Tickets may be released for general sale.
36) Unless you have opted out:
a) QPAC may enter information, including personal information, provided in entries into QPAC’s database and use the information for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes
b) QPAC will share your personal information with Disney for their own marketing, promotional and publicity purposes.
39) QPAC is not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage or injury suffered or sustained by any person, arising directly or indirectly, through any act, omission (whether negligent or otherwise), out of or in connection with the competition or any prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
40) Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Australian Consumer Law.
41) These conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland.
42) A one off fee from $7.20 per transaction applies to all bookings.