Terms & Conditions
Before proceeding with your booking please read the booking terms and conditions carefully. These booking conditions incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted by QPAC and QPAC’s wholly owned ticketing agency, qtix, and affiliated programs (hereinafter referred to as 'The Company/s'). The ticket is sold or issued by QPAC as agent for and on behalf of the Organisation, management and/or promoter (the "Entrepreneur") responsible for the service, event or performance for which it is sold or issued. The name of the Entrepreneur is normally shown on the front of the ticket and all complaints or claims are the responsibility of the Entrepreneur and not qtix as its agent.
The ticket is sold or issued subject to the LPA Code of Practice for Event Ticketing in Australia
. A copy of these conditions is available for inspection at the time of purchase of this ticket and also subject to the following conditions.
1. Bookings are subject to availability. Once confirmed, bookings may not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded except as provided for in the LPA Code of Practice for Event Ticketing.
2. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST.
3. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. Other agents have no authority to make representations as to the quality or location of seating without our express authority in writing.
5. Prices are subject to change without notice.
6. A transaction fee per transaction may apply. This fee is non-refundable.
7. The right of admission is reserved by the venue and/or Entrepreneur and/or its agent. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
8. Information, cast and event dates are subject to change. The Company/s is/are not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of events or for changes in the programme or performers. In the case of rescheduling of an event, tickets will be transferred to the new date.
9. If a performance is cancelled due to an act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the agent's control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by QPAC for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
10. The Company/s reserves the right to charge an administration fee if a lost ticket voucher needs to be issued.
11. The Company/s is not responsible for issues arising at the performance relating to venue / performance or the behaviour of other patrons.
12. Hotel descriptions are based on current hotel guides and contractual agreements provided by hotels and suppliers. Any facilities shown as included are subject to change at any time. The standards of accommodation and other services are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class, however we do not represent or guarantee the standard, class or fitness for purpose of that accommodation or service.
13. Hotel / Meal / Dinner cancellation fees will apply and are determined on a case-by-case basis and are subject to agreements betweens The Company/s and the restaurant and/or hotel management. In the case of an event being cancelled or re-scheduled the monies paid for the accommodation component of the package are non-refundable.
14. All merchandise is non-refundable and there are no exchanges, refunds or upgrades.
15. It is a condition of sale that any ticket may not be resold at a premium without the prior written consent of the Company. If a ticket is sold in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
on how we treat your information.
Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your booking we strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy.
The Company/s finalises all arrangements upon the express condition that it shall not be liable, apart from non-excludable liability, for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any venue, vehicle, vessel or aircraft, or through the acts of default of any person engaged in conveying or accommodation of passengers, or in the carrying out of arrangements of tours, events or otherwise in connection herewith.
The Company/s has/have utilised information provided by third party companies and all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information. Alterations and amendments can occur and The Company/s cannot be held responsible.
The Company/s does/do not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions, or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of companies/persons providing services in connection with your booking pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct and exclusive control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) of any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action (whether or not involving our employees and even though such action may be settled by acceding to the demands of a labour group).