KITE Arts Education Program @ QPAC
KITE Program @ QPAC is an early childhood arts education initiative of Education Queensland in partnership with QPAC. KITE delivers relevant contemporary arts education experiences for Prep to Year Three students and their teachers across Queensland.
- Children thrive when given access to a creative life
- Schools succeed in multiple ways when teachers, students and families participate in arts and cultural events.
- Arts education experiences in early childhood are of particular significance as they have the power to impact positively on brain development.
- Arts education programs in schools are of particular benefit to under-resourced communities.
- Ongoing conversations with communities, households, teachers and students provoke new thinking and practices in early phase arts delivery.
To achieve our vision, we Engage, Participate and Enable by creating and facilitating:
Participative art projects
Professional development services
Contact KITE Program teacher artists