Strategic Plan 2012-2016
QPAC's Strategic Plan 2012-2016 seeks to position the Centre as an internationally recognised destination for performing arts and entertainment experiences. It outlines four key focus areas:
1. Live performance
2. Public participation
4. Commercial investments
An internationally recognised destination for performing arts and entertainment experiences.
To contribute to the cultural, social and intellectual development of all Queenslanders.
Creativity and Innovation
Integrity and Honesty
Our Strategic Focus and Priorities
1. Live Performance - Create and showcase high quality, innovative live performance experiences.
1.1 Program – create a diverse program that achieves high levels of visitation and expands audience reach.
1.2 Cultural Collaborations – utilise QPAC resources, networks and expertise to collaborate across the cultural sector and support art making.
2. Public Participation - Connect people, ideas and experiences to support active participation in cultural life.
2.1 Access and learning – deliver access and learning opportunities that foster imagination, curiosity and enjoyment.
2.2 Audience experience – provide performing arts experiences that build loyalty and encourage people to return.
3. Leadership - Expand our capacity, cultivate relationships and add value.
3.1 International – foster relationships that promote QPAC’s brand and support the annual presentation of high profile international productions.
3.2 Expanded delivery – seek partnerships that offer opportunities for growth through program and service delivery outside of QPAC.
3.3 Brand – leverage QPAC’s program, facilities, relationships and virtual environment to create and communicate a distinct QPAC brand.
3.4 Precinct –collaborate with South Bank organisations to maximise the benefits of location.
4.Commercial Investments - Deliver integrated commercial services that provide increasing return and meet the highest industry standards.
4.1 Investments – manage a diverse suite of commercial arrangements to deliver financial return, incentivise producers and secure Brisbane seasons.
4.2 Services – deliver exceptional, integrated ticketing and food and beverage services.
- Staff – a workforce that is expert, responsive and passionate about the value of the arts.
- Facilities– performance and entertainment spaces that meet the expectation of audiences, staff and industry.
- ICT - ICT solutions that support QPAC and qtix staff and customers in achieving commercial and artistic outcomes while promoting growth and innovation.