Working at QPAC
About Human Resources and Organisational Development at QPAC
The Human Resources and Organisational Development Unit provides strategic leadership and advice to all portfolios within QPAC in the development of its policies and practices, to enhance the personal and professional development of its staff, and to enable managers at all levels to optimise the performance of their staff within a dynamic environment. To fulfill this responsibility, we provide support as well as professional and effective human resource services, employee relations and learning and development to the organisation as a whole.
A world where the performing arts matter to everyone.
To engage people through live performance in order to enrich lives and enable active participation in civic life.
Type of Career Opportunities at QPAC
QPAC is proud to offer a diverse and unique range of career opportunities from graduate to Executive Management level positions and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all. There are many different Business Units and roles that are available at QPAC such as:
- Customer Service – Front of House (Ushering) Attendants, Duty Managers, Food and Beverage Attendants, Ticket Sales Officers
- Back Stage – Technicians and Senior Technicians in Lighting, Staging, Audio/Visual, Stage Managers
- Administration – Administrators, Coordinators, Executive Assistants
- Hospitality – Chefs, Kitchenhands, Food and Beverage Supervisor, Functions Coordinators
- Marketing – Marketing/Publicity/On-line Marketing and Corporate Partnership roles
- Programming – Producers, Associate Producers, Project Coordinators
- Finance – Business Analysts, Accounts Payable, Treasury
- ICT – Web Developers and Systems Administrators
VIEW OUR CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Why work for QPAC?
QPAC offers employees a wide range of benefits and learning and development opportunities as well as flexible working hours for eligible employees.
As a member of the QPAC team you will have access to an array of employee benefits. As an employee you will be entitled to:
- A unique, supportive work environment committed to work/lifestyle balance
- QPAC's Reward and Recognition Program with a range of prizes available to employees
- Generous superannuation schemes for eIigible employees
- Free use of the QPAC gym
- QPAC Green Room facilities including café, bar, TVs, book swap library, Wii Station and pool table all in a relaxed environment
- Corporate private health care options
- Regular lifestyle / wellness programs and seminars
- Corporate discounted gym membership
- Social activities including staff functions, trivia nights and more
- Attractive salary packaging options for eligible employees
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave for permanent employees
Learn more about QPAC on our Corporate Information pages.
Career Support and Professional Development
We are dedicated to providing career support and professional development to our employees; ensuring our staff are properly equipped with the skills and knowledge to be successful within QPAC. QPAC offers the following:
- Study Assistance Program
- Learning and Development courses
- On-the-job training programs
- Professional development skills training
- 'Changing places' Work Skills Program